BALI NEW YEARS EVE RETREAT
DURATION: 6 days / 5 nights
All rooms and and villas at this luxury Bali hotel exude the charm of a traditional Indonesian village even as they cosset guests in sleek, light-filled spaces with all the conveniences and comforts of a modern resort.
Entirely residential in feeling, Uma Ubud has the atmosphere of a rural hillside home. Narrow paths defined by tall, lushly planted walls lead between rooms and suites, each of which have their own tropical garden. Large windows and indigenous materials both inside and out bring the natural landscape in, from the amply sized bedrooms and black-and-white bathrooms to the landscaped courtyards and infinity-edged plunge pools.
Uma by COMO, Ubud, has been recognised as an award-winning Bali hotel. Here are some of its most recent accolades.
Tripadvisor Travelers’ Choice 2013
Top 25 Luxury Hotels in Indonesia
TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice 2012
Top 25 Hotels in Indonesia
Insider’s Select Awards
AsiaSpa Awards 2009
Spa Retreat of the Year
I feel wonderful, refreshed and ready to return to my life equipped with lots of tools to help me cope with stresses of life! Thank you.Visual Merchandiser, Australia
Grant was wonderful, very insightful but also caring and very helpful with advise to shift negative energy. Bali retreatMarketing Coordinator, Australia
- Single or Twin share luxury accommodation
- Yoga twice daily: morning Vinyasa & afternoon Restorative sessions
- Yoga Nidra Guided Deep Relaxation
- Pranayama Deep Breathing Exercises
- Daily Guided Meditation
- Daily Breakfasts
- 4 x Dinners
- New Year’s Eve Gala Dinner
- 1 x 1 hour signature COMO Shambhala massage
- Welcome drink & cold towel on arrival
- Fruit basket in room, replenished daily
- Complimentary daily guided morning walk
- Complimentary scheduled shuttle to Ubud area
- Complimentary use of sauna, steam, gym and swimming pool
- Express Tourist Visa application upon arrival at Denpasar Airport
- Return airport transfers
WHAT TO BRING
In respect of local customs and traditions, please bring a long-sleeved shirt to be worn when visiting places of worship.
CHECK IN & OUT
Check out time is 12noon, after a late breakfast on your final day. Transfers can be arranged back to the airport or next hotel upon request.
DIRECTIONS & TRANSFERS
Uma by COMO is located in Ubud, approximately one hour’s drive from the airport. For legal reasons, please ensure that you have at least six months remaining on your passport. Indoensian officials are very strict on this rule.
Travel insurance is recommended, as well as medical checks with your doctor prior to travel. If you require more assistance or advice, please email email@example.com and we will be glad to assist you with your travel arrangements and transfers.
- Complimentary WiFi internet access
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Egyptian cotton linen (threadcount of 300)
- Fine goosedown duvet
- Dual-line phone with voicemail
- 42″ flat screen TV (54″ flat screen TV in Pool Villa)
- Satellite TV
- DVD player and DVD library
- Electronic personal safe
- Complimentary coffee, tea and bottled mineral water
- Yoga mat
- COMO Shambhala bathroom amenities
28 Dec – 02 Jan, 2014 (6 days/5 nights)
*All pricing in AUD. Pricing is quoted per person, subject to change without notice. Check availability to confirm prices
A final schedule and Medical History form will be sent to you after your deposit been received.
National Australia Bank (NAB)
33 Jonson Street, Byron Bay, NSW 2481
BSB 082 489
Swift Code: NATAAU3302S
3% surcharge applicable
Visa and MasterCard only
2% surcharge applicable